Registration and Welcome Back Information
about 1 month ago
Registration will take place August 5-8 in the New Gym. Please do not pass the construction fences. Follow the signs that direct entry into the new gym through the visitor entrance to the stadium. Students will not need to go to the library this year.
Students should bring any textbooks or items that they did not return to the library last year. Parents may also call the book keeper to take care of any fines or balances before registration.
This year we are doing online registration for students currently in our district and attending Rancho Verde High School for the 2019-2020 school year. Re-registration begins by logging into your parent portal to update and verify your information. The Parent Portal will be open on July 30, 2019. If you do not have a parent portal set up in AERIES, someone will be able to assist you during registration hours between 7:30 am and 3:00 pm. You will need your Driver’s License or ID in order to get a printout of your AERIES Identification Number and Verification Code. You will be able to complete most of your registration online. To get started, go to www.valverde.edu and click on parent portal under the parents tab.
You must bring all forms with you on your assigned registration date and time listed below. If you have more than one student you may register all on the same day. The forms will be available for you to print from our website. They will also be available in the in the gym during registration.
Students must clear all debt before they register for the 2019-2020 school year. Payments to RVHS can be made by debit, credit, cash and/or money order. Please note that we do not accept checks. Pictures for ID cards and yearbook photos will be taken on your registration day. Please follow dress code guidelines and dress appropriately for your pictures.
SENIORS - Aug 5 - A-L 7:30-11:30 AM M-Z 12:30-3:00 PM
JUNIORS - Aug 6 - A-L 7:30-11:30 AM M-Z 12:30-3:00 PM
SOPHOMORES - Aug 7 - A-L 7:30-11:30 AM M-Z 12:30-3:00 PM
FRESHMAN - Aug 8 - A-L 7:30-11:30 AM M-Z 12:30-3:00 PM
- Copy of Parent/Guardian ID
- Completed Registration Packet (with all signatures).
- Proof of Residency: Names must match the parent/guardian information on the registration forms. You must bring a current copy of one of the following: utility bill (dated within the last 30 days), escrow papers, rental agreement. If you are living with someone else, the owner of the house must sign the verification of residency form and provide a copy of a current utility bill in their name and a copy of their photo id.
- Students NEW to Val Verde School District will need to register at the Centralized Registration Office located at 972 W. Morgan St. Perris CA 92571. To schedule an appointment you may call (951) 940-6102.
- Students will not be able to attend class until all appropriate forms are completed, signed and returned to RVHS