Computer Lab Reservations
over 2 years ago
Available Computer Labs
-Our campus offers:
- One computer lab for teachers to take students during instructional time (Room 710). Contact William Winter to reserve this lab.
- Library computers for student use, before school, lunches, and after school. Contact Marla Duenas or Janet Clark to reserve the library computers.
- College & Career Center (CCC) computers for college-and-career-related research and resources. Please contact 31403 for more info about reserving the CCC.
- See below. The calendar on this web page is READ-ONLY. See "Reserving Lab Time."
- To reserve computer lab 710 for your students:
An up-to-the-minute lab schedule is available to view below. Requests are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. The lab to be utilized for check-out is located in room 710 for all teachers. Please reserve only 1 full day per week, if possible. If you end up not needing to use the lab, contact your Teacher Tech as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE bringing students to the computer lab, make sure all students have their usernames/passwords and are able to log in successfully. Request for your Teacher Tech to resolve any account problems BEFORE taking them to the lab. If a student has submitted the network agreement then he/she is authorized to use the computers. You may also check his/her network account status by looking in Aeries, Student Info, under the "Network Login ID" field for the user name >>More about Student Accounts
- Look at the current openings on the calendar. Be sure to take note of what periods are available.
- Determine which specific dates and periods you want (write them down, if necessary).
- EMAIL Teacher Tech with your requests. Please DO NOT try to modify the calendar. It is READ-ONLY.
- You will receive an email notification from Sharp School if your request can and will be accommodated.