Traffic & Parking Policy
11 months ago
New Pick Up and Drop Off Procedures
Beginning Wednesday Nov. 20, 2013, there will be new procedures in place when dropping off and picking up students at RVHS. All traffic will enter the school at the main gate and be routed through the parking lot to the front of the school (along theater and flag pole circle).
- Drop off / Pick up will be allowed in front of the Theater and Administration building
- Please conduct the drop off / pick up as quickly as possible so you do not hold up traffic
- THERE WILL NO LONGER BE ANY PICK UPS IN FRONT OF THE TENNIS COURTS
As you enter the drive in front of the Theater traffic will be divided into two lanes.
- Left lane is for traffic that will exit the school for Perris (south)
- Right lane is for traffic that will exit the school for Moreno Valley (north)
Once you enter these divided traffic lanes you are committed to that lane until you leave the school property. There will be no opportunity from the front of the Theater to the Lasselle St exit to change lanes. There will be signs to help direct you to the correct lane in front of the Theater.
Additionally, there will no longer be parking along either side of the main drive at any time. Those picking up students from after school activities will need to meet your student in the main parking lot please.
There will be district security and staff members placed around the front of school to help you as we implement these new procedures. Our hope is to create a better system for getting you and your student on and off campus. We ask that you be patient as we implement these new procedures.