Creating a Distribution List
Creating an E-Mail Signature
- In MS Outlook, go to File > Options > Mail
- Under "Create or modify signatures for messages", click on Signatures...
- In the E-Mail Signature tab, click New, and type in a name for the signature (i.e. Work, Home, etc.)
- In the textbox, type your signature (i.e. Name, Title, School, Phone Extension, etc.)
- Use the tools to choose your desired fonts, colors, & other formatting
- Insert a photo or hyperlink, if desired
- Click the Save button to save the signature
- Assign your default signature for both new messages and replies/forwards
Cleaning Out Large Files
Syncing Mail to Your iPhone, Android, Tablet (or non-VVUSD iPad)
How to Sync iPhone/Android/Smart Phone/Tablet, etc. with Outlook:
(steps 1 through 3 may vary, depending on your device)
- From your starting screen, go to your Settings menu
- Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendar >
- Under Accounts, select Add Account…>
- Select Microsoft Exchange
- Your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Domain (valverde.edu)
- Username (firstinitiallastname)
- Password (whatever your most current password is)
- Description is optional
- Press Next button
- Enter the server name: mail.valverde.edu
- Finish the remaining menu(s).
- This set-up process will also sync calendar(s) and contacts if you opt to do so.
After set-up, you should begin receiving notifications on your main mail app. It may take several minutes for all of your mail/data to load onto the device.