Adding Your Networked Printer
Toner replacements can be ordered when your current cartridge is at 10% or less remaining ink.
- You must provide the following information for your order to be processed:
- Your room number
- The brand & model of your printer (e.g. Xerox Phaser 4500)
- The Image Source serial number (e.g. MXX123456)
- Toner is delivered in approximately 1-3 days to the front office.
- Conserve ink as much as possible (limit = 1 toner per school year); Use the print shop when possible.
- Paper jams, error lights, offline printers, etc.? = Contact your Teacher Techs
- Error Light Guide:
- Flashing red: Your toner has reached 10% or less. Place the toner order (see above)
- Solid red: Out of paper and/or 0% ink remaining
- Solid Orange: Paper jam or hardware malfunction
- Green: Good to go (if you still can't print with a green light, ask for assistance)
- No light: Printer is off. Flip the power switch, usually located on left side of printer